All versionsSee all
BestCrypt allows you to create encrypted virtual disks that are stored in container files visible like regular disks and the data stored in them can be encrypted by several algorithms
BestCrypt allows you to create encrypted virtual disks that are stored in a container file. These containers are visible like regular disks and the data stored in them can be encrypted by several algorithms such as AES, Blowfish, Twofish, CAST, GOST, DES and others. To make things even more secure, Bestcrypt can utilize LRW Encryption Mode which is specially designed to work on Disk Sector Level.
Main Features include:
- Any type of drive can be used to store containers (including Network drives).
- Containers can be copied to another drive making them an easy backup solution.
- ContainerGuard prevents accidental deletion of your containers.
- Timeout: All virtual drives are closed when the time expires or if the user locks the computer.
- Integration with the Windows Shell.
- BCWipe makes sure that every file you delete cannot be recovered. Can also wipe free space on disk.
- Easy to use
- Windows Explorer Integration
- Uses the largest key possible for each algorithm